What to consider when buying a shirt
Here are a few questions to ask yourself when you're when choosing what to shirt to print.
- Budget: Do I want the cheapest shirt possible or am I looking to spend more to get something specific?
- Sizing: Do I want to get unisex shirts or seperate for males and females?
- Athletic: Do I want moisture wicking or lighter fabric?
- Durability: Will a light weight shirt just not cut it for what I put my shirts through?
- Warmth: Do I want sweaty pits this summer when I'm wearing this shirt?
Below we have recommended some of our favorite shirts and what they're good for. If you find what you like please remember the style number of that item. This will help us get on the same page quicker when you place an order.